background

Monday, March 21, 2011

Little Lambs

We are so excited! We have little lambs in our backyard here in Darley, England! Grandpa Bert and I went out at lunchtime today and walked as close as we could to the new babies and their moms. You can see that they didn't like us being there very much. They got their wobbly little ones up and moved them into another field that is right next to ours. I felt so badly because I can remember how I felt after having a baby! I didn't want to move very fast at all. These sheep have two babies each as far as we can tell. Aren't they so cute? Can you see that they have been painted with numbers on their sides so that they don't get lost from their mommies? We sure love you all! Hope you enjoy these cute little lambs as much as we do!

You can barely hear Grandpa and Grandma because the wind is so loud! Can you hear any of the sheep? Listen really closely!

No comments: